Comment on page
Ethereum / Arbitrum / Optimism / Polygon / BSC / Avalanche
Note that Blocto Android SDK for EVM is still in Beta. APIs are subject to breaking changes.
- Get access to all the web3.js functionalities
- Interact with EVM-compatible blockchains
- Ethereum Mainnet & Goerli Testnet
- Arbitrum One Mainnet & Goerli Testnet
- Optimism Mainnet & Goerli Testnet
- BSC Mainnet & Tesnet
- Polygon Mainnet & Testnet
- Avalanche Mainnet & Testnet
- Sign messages
- Send transactions
- ... and a lot more
- Seamless onboarding experience Users can sign up easily with email and start exploring you dApp in seconds.
- Fee subsidization You have the option to pay transaction fee for your users and provide a better experience. In that case, we will generate daily fee reports for you to review.
- Integrated payment Get paid easily with our payment APIs. Users can pay easily with credit cards or other crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, USDT, ...
- Connected to Blocto App Once you've integrated with Blocto Android SDK, your users can manage their assets easily and securely through Blocto App. Your dApp can tap into the vast blockchain ecosystem instantly.